Continuing with the storyline and content introduced in previous updates, Secrets of Radiant Hall gives players the opportunity to uncover the secrets behind the Phantasmal clan — an evil force threatening to destabilise the world. With the truth hidden deep inside Radiant Hall, a new 7-man raiding dungeon, players will need to overcome a series of challenging obstacles that stand in their way, each more difficult than the last. Those who succeed will leave with fame and fortune. While those that fail face the wrath of Drosnin, the fire-breathing dragon!
As with all CABAL updates there is a healthy mix between solo and group content. Catacomb Frost is the latest solo mission and is available in three different difficulty levels. Players are urged to help save a poor and helpless girl, trapped deep inside the icy tomb dungeon. Yet with only 25 minutes to save her, and hundreds of monsters to overcome, it is a daunting task even for the strongest of heroes.
Other notable features included in “Secrets of Radiant Hall” include:
- Daily Quests - Each day players will be able to assist the NPCs of Nevareth by carrying out certain tasks. Rewards include Experience, AXP, Guild Points and Dungeon Entries.
- Party Search System – A matching tool enabling groups to find players and players to find groups.
- Revamped interface - A brand new user interface, providing an improved user experience.
- Custom Key Bindings – Players are now able to set their own short cut keys, including for movement and camera angle adjustments.
- Chat Macros – The option is now available to create short cut keys for pre-defined text.
- Greater variety of Faces, Hair styles & Costumes
More information, including videos, screenshots and the free game client, can be found at www.cabalonline.com .